Congrats! I wish I was moving to Arizona, but alas...we are still in Utah. Where are you moving and when? I am so excited for you guys. Definitely no more snow for you!
Tanya! Wow, big changes. I wish I could help you with all the preparation and moving. Are you going to look for a house right away? Good luck with everything. Arizona sounds like a great place to raise kids in the Church. Congratulations!!
WOW!!! YOU are moving?! I can't believe it.. when is the big day? Well hopefully I will see you before the big day. Arizona is sounding pretty nice about now.. Not sure about those summers though! :)
3 comments:
Congrats! I wish I was moving to Arizona, but alas...we are still in Utah. Where are you moving and when? I am so excited for you guys. Definitely no more snow for you!
Tanya! Wow, big changes. I wish I could help you with all the preparation and moving. Are you going to look for a house right away? Good luck with everything. Arizona sounds like a great place to raise kids in the Church. Congratulations!!
WOW!!! YOU are moving?! I can't believe it.. when is the big day? Well hopefully I will see you before the big day. Arizona is sounding pretty nice about now.. Not sure about those summers though! :)
Post a Comment