We are moving in on Saturday! Hope all goes smooth...but what I really hope is that the kids get better soon, sick kids make moving hard.
It looks SO cute! I want to see some more pics!
Man, what is that bright light radiating off your house???? Oh yeah, it's SUN! I forgot what that looked like. :) Congrats Tanya, it looks gorgeous!
WOW! Congrats :) I'm sure you and your family will be so happy there :) still missing you...
I can't exactly make out the numbers on the house...how are we supposed to know where to go? he he he
I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe it's been that long since I checked your blog. AZ!! wow! I'm glad you found a job and I bet you will love it there. I have family down in Gilbert & Apache Junction. If you run into Allreds, see if they know me! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks SO cute! I want to see some more pics!
Man, what is that bright light radiating off your house???? Oh yeah, it's SUN! I forgot what that looked like. :) Congrats Tanya, it looks gorgeous!
WOW! Congrats :) I'm sure you and your family will be so happy there :) still missing you...
I can't exactly make out the numbers on the house...how are we supposed to know where to go? he he he
I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe it's been that long since I checked your blog. AZ!! wow! I'm glad you found a job and I bet you will love it there. I have family down in Gilbert & Apache Junction. If you run into Allreds, see if they know me! :)
Post a Comment