Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Craft


So Halloween comes just once a year. Last night a friend dropped some plywood off at my door so we can make a fun craft today. After a few hours in the garage last night and many hours today at her house it is finally done except for the staining - we did not have any of that.
So here is a pic of my finished (without stain) project.

6 comments:

Bartholomew said...

That is adorable!!! I want to make one!
-Krista

Danielle said...

i am offended that i wasn't invited. . ha ha

CGillett said...

That is so cute! do you have the pattern for it. I would love to make it too.

Cori said...

Tanya I am ready to move back and be your neighbor, you are so talented!!! So cute! If you sold these I would for sure buy one!!

John and Wanda said...

They turned out so cute!!! Send the pattern our way. Maybe we could make one for next year.

Jen S said...

love it!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */