Erin is now one year older then last year!
She had a princess and prince party.
All the kids came dressed up.
It was lots of fun.
She had a princess and prince party.
All the kids came dressed up.
It was lots of fun.
one little girl came later..after the group pic so i used photoshop to add her later. It was a little hard to find a good pic of her by herself. but i think i did good with what i had. Oh also 2 of the kids faces are changed from the pic i had before. I like photoshop!
2 comments:
I had to click on it and look real close, but I am guessing paige. cute pictures
Happy Birthday Erin! That looks like a fun party! I looked at the picture and couldn't tell which faces were changed. I could see the girl that was added in, but not any extra faces. Do tell the secret.
Post a Comment