Jordan and Erin had their first day of school. Jordan was very tentative and didn’t like the thought of going back to school again. Erin on the other hand was so excited and couldn’t stop talking about how much fun it was going to be. I took both girls school shopping together and then individually to get their schools supplies. They both loved the one on one time with their mom. They picked out their outfits to wear for their first day and I think that they look cute…almost like twins. Jordan is going to do great in 2nd grade she came home and said it was easy. Erin was thrilled with excitement that she was going to school too but realized that it wasn’t all day made her a little sad. She has afternoon kindergarten. She came home so happy and her dad asked her what her teacher taught her and her reply was nothing. Funny kid. So it is now just me, Nathan and Andi at home in the afternoons and I need some sort of activity to keep nathan busy.
Here are some pics of the first day. Someday I hope to start scrapbooking again…not sure how or when I’ll find the time.
4 comments:
Tanya they look so cute! It's hard to believe school is starting already.
What great pics of the first day! They look so cute!
Twins seem cute until it happens to you.
Laugh it up fuzz-ball.
isn't it great to send them off to school?
Post a Comment