Friday, October 7, 2011

Were Moving!

Hello everyone, the time has come for us to move again. We bought a house in Sun City AZ and are very excited to be home owners again. We have really enjoyed living in Anthem and have good memories and feelings to take with us on our next journey in life. We signed the papers to our new home yesterday and got the keys today. We took the kids to the house for the first time tonight after work and they all loved to run around, take dibs on rooms and go potty in the new home. They even enjoyed the smaller, all rock backyard. It was so nice that the kids liked it and that makes me feel good about making decisions like buying a home easier. We have started to box up at our rental in Anthem and will be moving over the next 2 weekends.  I see lots of potential in this home and feel that we can make it our own soon enough. My favorite part is that there is a room downstairs that I will be converting into a craft/sewing/Mom’s room. I am very excited to get my own little slice of the pie I am sure a few toys might make their way in too. Here is a pic of the kids with their dad in front of the house and the kids and me in the kitchen.  Enjoy!

IMG_0709 IMG_0729

4 comments:

Shawna and David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna and David said...

I love it Tanya! I want to see more pictures of your new home! Have you guys moved in yet? Please take me on a walking tour with pictures, so I can see your new place. Congratulations!!

Amber Patten said...

Very own mom space??? Does it come with a nanny... so you can actually get some very own mom time?? Love the pictures. How fun!

Family of Disney said...

I want a mom's room! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of the house

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */