Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Moose

So after much thought and a few days time i have finished the moose. For those who don't know i have been wanting to decorate my living room in a cabin theme. Kevin and i thought of the idea to put a big moose on the wall but in the end we decided to put just the moose head. -We could not find a good strong looking moose for the full body. I found an image online and printed it out poster size, then cut it out of wood with my scroll saw. It was lots of fun. After some stain and dry time up it went on the wall. I love the moose. It is exactly what we wanted. So now we just need to name him. Ha ha ha
Here is a couple pics. One with Nathan to see the size comparison.

2 comments:

John and Wanda said...

The moose is very impressive. I didn't have any idea you wanted it that large. Way to go, I like it!

Bart and Krista said...

WOW! That is a big moose. It looks very good. I am still working on putting those letters up on the wall. I need Bart's help and he is so busy in school. I LOVE them-- so I want them up as soon as possible. They will match her room perfectly.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */