Sunday, April 5, 2009

Great Idea...More Storage

Kevin built a small room in our garage for food storage and to keep the sawdust off of items that we want to keep but just in the garage. So he put a small storage room together in about 3 Saturdays and a few days between. It is perfect! just what we needed. I did enjoy teasing my girls that they were getting their own room - Erin was excited, Jordan didn't like the idea. So now that it is done we are going to be adding more food soon.

3 comments:

Cori said...

good for you guys!! you guys are just so good at that kind of stuff.

Danielle said...

that would be awesome, I totally the layer of sawdust on everything. great idea.

Bart and Krista said...

WoW! Check that out! I think maybe Kevin should be a home builder. It looks great!!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */