Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twilight Series Finished!

Yes, everyone i just read 4 books between Christmas and now. I know that is the most i have ever read in that short of time. The twilight series had a wonderful 4th book. I Thought book one was ok, book two was great, book three was boring until the last 100 pages. And book four had me hooked from the first page. It was wonderful. I won't say much because there are those who haven't finished the books but i enjoyed my late nights up to 4 am reading. Any new reading suggestions? my block of time from 12 - 4 am is now open....

3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Congratulations on finishing those books. I still have to read Breaking Dawn. I can't wait, though. I saved it for when Whitney started sleeping better at night... and she FINALLY is! So I'll have to let you know what I think about it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a friend of Kevin's from high school! He is a great guy! I saw your blog listed on his facebook profile, so I thought I would check out your cute kids! They are adorable!
I haven't read the Twilight yet because I haven't had the time, but you asked if I know any other really good books. If you like clean, romantic fiction I know an amazing author! She is my absolute favorite! Her name is Marcia Lynn McClure. She is LDS, so all her books are clean. Her website is www.marcialynnmcclure.com
I have read everything she has written and LOVED all of them!
Tell Kevin that I said hi and I think your family is beautiful!
:) Karen (Sharp) Brown

Kathy said...

You need to read her book "the host". It is really good. It took me a bit to get into it because I think I was tired of reading and my mind was so into the twilight series (I had just read all 4 of them at that point). So I put it away for a month and then read it and loved it. Happy reading.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */