Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not so fun week

It was such a bad week. I got strep throat. Check out the cool pics i took with my camera of my white puss on my tonsils...ya i know it is nasty but in a "that is interesting" kind of way. So far i am the only one in my family to have gotten sick. I hope it doesn't get to anyone else. IT WAS NOT FUN. But i do feel a little better today. (you can click on the pics to make them big)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Are we looking inside the mouth of a venemous snake? Somebody trimmed the fangs. How did you manage such a detailed closeup? Please, don't invite me over for a while.

Bart and Krista said...

This is the most disgusting post I have seen on your blog. Did you quarantine yourself into the back room? Did you Lysol your camera after you took that picture? I hope you feel better soon!

Danielle said...

i could have gone alll my life without that picture, ha ha! so sorry you were sick, yuckkkkkk.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */