Well it finally happened. Jordan got her tonsils and adenoids removed today. We woke up at 6am and left at 6:30. Yes i was nervous. She did great. She is home now watching high school musical and trying to rest. She does say that her throat is sore but she is still eating. The Dr did a great job and said that her adenoids were blocking her nose nearly completely and that her tonsils were so infected that she was happy to removed them for Jordan. We were home about 9am and Jordan did cry all the way home and a little once home. But we put in little mermaid and she hasn't cried since. She is enjoy pudding and popsicles. I have even had to tell her to go lay back down. she wants to play with Erin and Nathan so much. Here are a couple pics of the day...

Riding in the car on the way to the Dr's and it is still dark outside.

Jordan is watching a movie so that she does not hear the other kids screaming as they are done with their surgery.
2 comments:
where did she have it done? She looks happy, I have heard it is way easier as a kid than when your an adult.
Feel better soon Jordan! Wow! That sure seems like a big deal to get those out! I hope she's feeling better. Did you get your tonsils out when you were little? I still have mine.
Post a Comment