Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday

Our Ward RS had a Super Saturday! I love super Saturdays because it means lots of crafts all in one day. And that just means i can relax. Well, not so much this time i was able to help participate in the planning of the big day. Some things i learned from helping are as follows:

1, I never want to be in charge.
2, You can't please everyone.
3, Not everyone is crafty.
4, It's Not My Fault it doesn't look good!

Other than that i had a wonderful time and all my Thanks to Danielle for planning, stressing, and re-planning. Thanks!

Below are 3 thinks that I made...
Vinyl Lettering (pealed and put in black frame)
Give Thanks wood blocks (Painted / decorated)
Bead snowflakes ornaments


4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I like your crafts. We have a craft club here- so I need to get some ideas for when it is my turn. Good job! I don't know why you don't like being in charge?

CGillett said...

Your crafts are always do cute. How did you di the pumpkin that is on top of the give thanks block? I would love to know.

Jen S said...

look at you all crafty. fancy pants. and i agree with your discoveries! ;)

Shawna and David said...

I like the things that you made. I want you to make me a sign "Give Thanks." I really like that craft. I'm excited to see you and your crafts at Christmas!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */