Friday, November 28, 2008

Project Update...

Here is the next stage finished on the play kitchens for my girls.
I learned a few things at i would do different next time around.
It is still in the building/development stage. And i am using all the wood i had in my garage. I think i have spent a total of $5 but i have only used $1 worth of that for the cost of the sinks. I did buy other wood but i am not going to use it so that is not included in the price.
Anyway here is progress - i would like to finish construction tomorrow but the bandsaw blade is broken so that might set me back a little. Thanks.


4 comments:

Dani Cloud said...

Looks like it's going well. You are very creative. My aunt recently bought a kitchen from Costco. It was so cute at Thanksgiving, all the kids of different ages were playing with it. I am sure your girls will love them. Good luck!

Annette said...

Wow, Tanya.. I am impressed, but not surprised.:) I can't wait to see the finished product.. yay!! Happy building to you!

Bart and Krista said...

Dang girl. That is amazing. I am very impressed. I can't wait to see it in person!

Melissa said...

Tanya,

Hey! How are you doing? I was driving to Oakland with my mother and brother-in-law last weekend and we were talking to my brother-in-law about the perfect girl. All of sudden my mother-in-law said, "I know who the perfect girl for you is. Shawna Bishopp!" I said, "I know a Shawna Bishopp. From Renton, WA?" She said, "Shawna works for Becky." (Becky is my mother-in-law's cousin and best friend.) She said that Shawna and my brother-in-law, Derek had gone on a date about a year ago. She probably doesn't remember him, but I thought it was so funny that they knew each other! Love ya - and what a fabulous kitchen! You are so talented!!! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */