Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bumbo Seat

I've finally done it, I got a bumbo seat. It is wonderful! Nathan is only 3 1/2 months and he loves it. He likes being in the action and not just sitting in a swing or laying on the floor. He will sit in his new chair for about 30 min before he gets tired of it. Thanks go CL for another good find.






3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing. It looks rather uncomfortable, but I'll take Nathan's word for it. What does it do?

Juliana said...

Nathan is so chubby. how much does he weigh? what are you feeding him? Steak and potatoes? he's really cute!

Jen S said...

love your castle!! that's awesome - what a great mom! we borrowed a Bumbo from a friend and Andrew loved it, too. But around 9 months he learned how to flip right out of it, so watch out! ;0 ps I'm headed to WA in a couple of wks, we'll have to meet up. :)

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */