Last weekend I got a Cuckoo Clock at a G-Sale. How exciting i have been looking for a working clock for 2 years now. I didn't want to spend much so i was very excited when i came across this little clock. I remember my Grandmother had a cuckoo clock when i was little - i don't know what happened to that clock. But for the last 3 days i have enjoyed the tick-tock and cuckoo's i have gotten from the little clock. I had to put the clock behind the TV area so the girls don't play with the chains. Enjoy the video of the clock.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Cuckoo Clock
Last weekend I got a Cuckoo Clock at a G-Sale. How exciting i have been looking for a working clock for 2 years now. I didn't want to spend much so i was very excited when i came across this little clock. I remember my Grandmother had a cuckoo clock when i was little - i don't know what happened to that clock. But for the last 3 days i have enjoyed the tick-tock and cuckoo's i have gotten from the little clock. I had to put the clock behind the TV area so the girls don't play with the chains. Enjoy the video of the clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment