Monday, May 26
We went to Seahurst Beach (Honey's Beach) and it was very fun. The girls said we parked and waked through the jungle to get to the beach - we had to park up the hill and walk down. The weather was nice and the girls wish we could have stayed longer to collect more shells. Erin loved throwing rocks into the water with her Dad. I got to see lots of crabs hidden in the rocks and Jordan loved looking for shells. Nathan on the other hand wanted to take a nap and didn't want to sleep at the beach. So we spent about an hour and then left. It was a nice quick trip to the beach.
I saw some beautiful flowers pink tipped daisy's so i took a pic.

We went to Seahurst Beach (Honey's Beach) and it was very fun. The girls said we parked and waked through the jungle to get to the beach - we had to park up the hill and walk down. The weather was nice and the girls wish we could have stayed longer to collect more shells. Erin loved throwing rocks into the water with her Dad. I got to see lots of crabs hidden in the rocks and Jordan loved looking for shells. Nathan on the other hand wanted to take a nap and didn't want to sleep at the beach. So we spent about an hour and then left. It was a nice quick trip to the beach.
I saw some beautiful flowers pink tipped daisy's so i took a pic.
1 comment:
Honey's Beach looks FREEZING! When are you going to get some sun up there? I'm sure your asking yourself the same question. It's hot and sticky here in Ohio. Just perfect for being in your 3rd trimester.
Post a Comment