Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flaming Geyser - Day Trip

John and Wanda Calhoun came to visit us and to see Nathan for the first time from Arizona. We didn't get out to see much because of the snow and rain but sun finally came out on Monday March 31. So I took them to see the exciting Flaming Geyser, it is a small flame from methane gas. I remember visiting as a kid and well it is still the same - small. So it was a wonderful opportunity to visit again. The best part was 30min drive to the park.

Here are some pics at the park and if you look close you too can see the flame!































































































We stopped to smell the flowers!
Search Engine Optimisation

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! I love nature activities like hikes and walks. I also love the pics of your girls with their makeup. how fun! They are so cute! Next thing you know, they'll be giving nathan makeovers!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */