Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Nathan's Blessing Day!

Nathan was blessed March 30, 2008 at 9am.
Both Kevin and Nathan did a wonderful job.
Thanks for all the family support.































I made a cute little shirt for him to wear and when we went to put it on him it was see-through so he wore it under his other shirt. It is still cute so i took a pic of it.

Nathan is has started to smile. Not sure if this is his best smile but it is hard to catch on camera. He sure is getting fun!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

so i didn't see him on sunday, he is a little chunk now, what a cutie. cute shirt with the tie. Okay so i had no idea there was actually something to see at flaming geyser, duh. we go there all the time to roast marshmallows. can you tell I am not from here. ha ha.

Cori said...

Some how your face book page lead me to here!! Glad I found it!! Nathan is so darn cute. I am so excited for you to have a boy, it just a different world. I am still getting used to Alexa and all her drama. I wished we still around to be close to you guys and the ward. We really miss everyone. Tell them Hi for us!!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */