So for Veterans day we planed a fun family activity because we were all home. TIE DYE! we never tried it before so why not. We spent an afternoon twirling our wet shirts and spraying them with die, then the next day we washed them out. It was fun. I think the kids will remember our shirts for a while.
the shirts turned out super cool! you just keep amazing me. Also like all the crafts. We should have done something like the shirts for the reunion. maybe at the next one. love you guys
5 comments:
Super cute and fun.
you seriously make me hate myself. You are too good
the shirts turned out super cool! you just keep amazing me. Also like all the crafts. We should have done something like the shirts for the reunion. maybe at the next one. love you guys
Cute! I want to learn how to tie dye. I don't know how to do it. And your shirts turned out really cute... so I want you to teach me.
That is some intense work! Nice job they look great.
Post a Comment