Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Rag Quilt

So i saw a utube video on how to make a rag quilt and i thought "Why can't i do that" So i did.
It took a night of cutting out squares, one day of sewing, and another day of clipping and washing.
I think it turned out cute. I would have liked to make one out of my favorite baby fabric but i choose the best they had at my local Walmart Total cost about $10. I think it still turned out cute and will keep the baby warm in the COLD Arizona winter. Hahaha

5 comments:

Robyn said...

It's super cute and you didn't even say anything earlier.

Family of Disney said...

love it!

Melissa said...

Does that mean that you're having a baby?

Jer and Cam said...

You are gonna be getting orders for those blankets! So cute. You have been a very busy lady love the shirts too!

Amber Patten said...

Love the quilt. I am still amazed how you can watch a video and learn it that quickly. OUTSTANDING!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */