Monday, May 17, 2010

Motorcycle Project Done!

I finally did it. It is done! I spent the last couple of months tinkering on a project. I saw a cool balancing bike on the internet and i really wanted to make one. So here it is. DONE!! Now onto the next project. I made the bike for all my kids but i geared it toward Nathan because it is a Motorcycle. I made it from plywood and took the wheels off a kid bike. The seat is covered in fake leather with silver tacks. I didn't have any blueprints just a picture i found online. Also the bike turns by a door hinge i added between the front steering wheel and the body of the bike. Working on this project really made me think and that is what i liked the most. Now whats next?



This is the picture i used for my example. I don't think this one turns like mine and i think the one i made is bigger. also i didn't make the wheels like in the example. but u can now see my project done!

6 comments:

Family of Disney said...

I am in awe of your abilities. That is awesome!

Jer and Cam said...

You are incredible! Luke wants to come over and give it a test run. I can't believe you made that!!!!

Bart and Krista said...

Wow! Can't wait to see him riding it! Does he have a leather jacket to go with it? Watch out!

Katy said...

You are amazing Tanya! Little Nathan looks so cute next to his new motorcycle. I can't figure out where you got that talent!

Sarah said...

When you said you were making a motorcycle, I had no idea! That is so awsome - you are so talented!!

JaMie HeApS said...

taynnee... i love it, look at you go.

ps so sorry i sucked at tennis,it ended up being the worst month for me to do it. i hear your an all star no though.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */