Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Projects of the week

I have finished two projects this last week.
First is a BYU "Y" i cut from wood to hang in Nathan's room. In WA i had painted it on his wall and had to paint over it because we moved. So i made it out of wood and painted it so we can take it with us where ever we may go...
Second i went GSaleing on Saturday and bought an older kitchen step stool. It was bright orange so i painted it black. It looks really cool. I am excited to add an older look to my kitchen...Not that i have a style - i might keep it for a while then sell it, not sure.

2 comments:

Family of Disney said...

Those are awesome! Wish I could get a nice Y like that.

Sarah said...

Wow that "Y" looks amazing! And I wish I had your GS skills that is a cute stool.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */