Monday, February 22, 2010

Nathan's 2nd Birthday

What a fun day! Nathan turned 2. He is so much fun to have around he is a funny little man and i love that he doesn't care what we do for his birthday. So i can do what i want for now, his theme was Football and Curious George.
We had pizza for dinner, hit a football pinata that Erin and i made, played pin butterfly on a rock with Curious George, then opened presents, ate cake and had a fun night playing with presents.
Here is a group of pictures. Just a note when you tell him to smile he spits out his tongue. Silly.
























4 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute cake! I love these pics. Especially the BYU logo in the kitchen. Go cougs. Happy birthday, Nathan! I remember when he was born and I knew I had 3 more months to go before London was due. They're getting so big. He's a cutie!

Bart and Krista said...

That cake and pinata are so cute! Good Job! Happy Birthday, Nathan!

Jer and Cam said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! I love the pictures of him swinging at that pinata! Great cake too!

Katy said...

Tanya, you are so talented and such a fun Mom. And, Nathan, well he is so cute I just want to squeeze the nuffins out of him.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */