Saturday, February 6, 2010

Latest project Marble Machine

I have worked the last week on putting this marble machine together.
i really enjoy projects that make me think and are a little challenging.
It was lots of fun. Here are some cute videos of it with the girls.
It is made of plywood and i attached a servo which i made into a continuous servo to the small gear. i made the gears with my scroll saw. I still need to create a base so it can stand straight on its own. I also put gumballs into it which is lots of fun, i am just afraid that the sun and warmth of AZ might make them melt if left in the machine.
Enjoy.



3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

That's so cool! You're girls are perfect "VANNA WHITES" showing us how to work the new machine. Looks like fun!

Jer and Cam said...

Ok, I had no idea you were so talented! I can't believe you made that!!! Your girls are adorable. Definitely see a future in TV there!

Jen S said...

they are so cute!! sarah loves that. she wishes we had one of those machines. too bad her mom is not as talented as you. :)

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */