Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Remember This...

For those that do remember i am sure you'll have a laugh when you see this picture of a crainfly attached to a piece of thread. But for those who don't know there are lots of crainfly's here in Washington and they can be a little scary for kids. So to help lighten the situation i showed my kids what i use to do with crainflys when i was a little girl. Attach a thread to their back end and use them as a kite indoors. I know sounds bad but in the end the bug (my girls named him "buggie") was set free after he lost half his back end. I am sure he lived on. enjoy the pic.


Here is Kevin taking care of all the laundry. Thanks! I think he needed a good scrubbing.
It has been hotter than normal for June. So i let the kids have fudge pops and here is what nathan looked like after he ate the entire thing - or whatever was not on his face.

2 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

That last one of Nathan is so cute!

Katy said...

Frame it and I'll take it.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */