Jordan and Erin have lots of fun with their new brother Nathan. We just finished dinner and the girls are happy with their tummy's full. Pictures taken: Feb 29, 2008
Cute family pictures! I was just scrolling down your blog and saw that you gave your daughter a princess party with a castle cake. THat is so funny cuz I just did the same thing yesterday and I was going to post pics tonight! Your castle is way cute! We didn't do dress up though, but we had a castle cake too. The Saturday before was Lissa's play group friend's princess party and they dressed up too. All these little princesses! Too fun and girlie!
he's really cute! I haven't seen any recent pictures of him... so he's cute to see. I love his hair. I think he looks more like Jordan than erin. what do you think?
3 comments:
Cute pictures. I think he looks like Kevin. What do you guys think?
Cute family pictures! I was just scrolling down your blog and saw that you gave your daughter a princess party with a castle cake. THat is so funny cuz I just did the same thing yesterday and I was going to post pics tonight! Your castle is way cute! We didn't do dress up though, but we had a castle cake too. The Saturday before was Lissa's play group friend's princess party and they dressed up too. All these little princesses! Too fun and girlie!
he's really cute! I haven't seen any recent pictures of him... so he's cute to see. I love his hair. I think he looks more like Jordan than erin. what do you think?
Post a Comment