Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nathan Riley Calhoun

Born: February 12, 2008 at 7:50 am
Weight: 7ibs 9oz Length: 19 1/4 inches
Nathan came very quickly - so quick the epidural didn't have time to work before he was born, So I had Nathan NATURALLY!! Ouch!
He is beautiful and we love him. The Girls are very good helpers and want to help and hold Nathan all the time.
Enjoy some of the pics.






5 comments:

Shawna and David said...

Tanya and Kevin-
I love your pics! Nathan is very cute... and he has lots of hair. Does he know that he was born on Abraham Lincoln's b-day?

How are you feeling? How's the "j"???

love
Shawna

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Tanya, what a handsome little guy. He has great hair, too. I hope you're feeling well. Thanks for the pictures - of course I've been waiting since I found out you were about to have a baby!! Your family looks great.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. our have such a cute family. I bet you are so excited to add a little boy to the bunch. I hope you are recovering quickly. I had Sara all natural too. I feel your pain. I love you tons and congrats again.

Kelly said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Nathan is very cute! It's so weird to think we were roommates only a short time ago and now you have three kids and Melissa will too soon! I would have died doing it naturally! I almost cried when they told me I couldn't have an epidural with Lis, but I guess they changed their minds when the anesthesiologist came in ten min later. Thank goodness! Such a cute family!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */