I thought it would be fun to list my projects that i am currently working on and some recent projects that i have just completed.
I have just completed a kids storage bench. I designed and built it with my own plans. Most of the bench is made from wood that i received from my grandmother when she moved and didn't want to take a shelf with her. So i took the shelf apart and recreated a little bench for our Girls. They love the bench especially with their added own hand prints.
Another recent project that i finished is a magnet/felt board so we could have FHE with stories, the girls really have fun and are excited for Monday nights. I cut 2 pieces of wood and glued flannel and painted magnetic paint on the other. I went to the LDS website and found stories that i printed, colored and put contact paper over then added magnets to the other side. I have yet to cut flannel pieces but i still have lots of time and more lessons to find. Last Monday night it was a hit, We learned about Lehi and also the three little pigs.
A fun project that i completed the end of August was a Dog house for our new dog Jinx. It is a nice house and now the only debate is what to do with the dog....
I am currently cutting out wood starts for a SuperSaturday Enrichment activity.
Building a cat climber for our cat, a Whale intarsia project with my scroll saw, and putting together some sort of Gear project. I am also trying to make wood signs with my router (but this is on the back burner for now)
1 comment:
Hey T,
This is Steve. I am so impressed with your wood working abilities. Man, I am now self conscious of my home projects. I will send you the wood working merit badge that I earned as a Boy Scout because I no longer deserve it. Say hi to Kevin for me.
Post a Comment