The summer is gone and the leaves on our tree out front have fallen. So what do we do...We Play in them. Here are some pics that we took playing in the leaves. Jordan is 3 and Erin is 2. They loved playing in the leaves.
Yeah! I love it! I wish we had a yard to play in. All we have is sidewalk and rocks. I can't believe your projects! That is so neat. I like the FHE box. I laughed about learning the 3 little pigs. Too funny.
Tanya, so you do have a blog! I was wondering about that. How fun. Your girls are absolutely beautiful! They are such cuties. When did you develop your construction talents? A friend of ours bought a large saw and installed crown molding throughout their house. - So talented. It sounds like you can make anything - that's so great. I am going to buy a wood chest for Grace for Christmas and paint it and then fill it up with dress up clothes. I thought that was an accomplishment! I do love crafty stuff. Kelly got me started on blogging. I'm glad because we can all stay in touch easily. We too are looking forward to the day of having a yard. Have fun with jumping in the leaves!
Hi Tanya.. it's Kelly's sister Tracy... remember me?? I just saw your blog on Kelly's page and couldn't help but notice your darling doghouse and even more darling dog inside it! Is that a basset or a beagle?? It's hard to tell from the pic, but I have a basset and your dog looks a lot like mine!! Cute family by the way! I haven't seen you in forever!
3 comments:
Yeah! I love it! I wish we had a yard to play in. All we have is sidewalk and rocks. I can't believe your projects! That is so neat. I like the FHE box. I laughed about learning the 3 little pigs. Too funny.
Tanya, so you do have a blog! I was wondering about that. How fun. Your girls are absolutely beautiful! They are such cuties. When did you develop your construction talents? A friend of ours bought a large saw and installed crown molding throughout their house. - So talented. It sounds like you can make anything - that's so great. I am going to buy a wood chest for Grace for Christmas and paint it and then fill it up with dress up clothes. I thought that was an accomplishment! I do love crafty stuff. Kelly got me started on blogging. I'm glad because we can all stay in touch easily. We too are looking forward to the day of having a yard. Have fun with jumping in the leaves!
Hi Tanya.. it's Kelly's sister Tracy... remember me?? I just saw your blog on Kelly's page and couldn't help but notice your darling doghouse and even more darling dog inside it! Is that a basset or a beagle?? It's hard to tell from the pic, but I have a basset and your dog looks a lot like mine!! Cute family by the way! I haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment