Monday, July 1, 2013

Stoneman Lake Camping

We went camping June 13-15th.
Here are a few pics from our trip.
It was lots of fun to spend the time in the woods.




















2 comments:

Bart & Krista said...

Great pics! Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Anonymous said...

When I saw this picture of Jordan I was like OMG! I got have a closer look at this gorgeous little beauty so I downloaded the original and displayed her life size.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhdF72MeUS5vLYTzk0QkC5b5RTpbfp26f33cGPevOE1WQHHsVA6kSKuYe7HbDiWhDCfYw2ME30XEkc5PY8SmjdG0LSI0Mh1jFdwl2ESWhx0CCvfj8m_lfRe_ToqjWLc8lgEvWw05HiboQ/s0/IMG_8156.JPG

She literally caused my heart to skip a beat and she took my breath away she is so good looking! The picture is clear and sharp and she literally appeared to be directly in front of me. I couldn't believe I had such a good looking gorgeous little beauty directly in front of me. I sat there for the longest admiring every good looking feature and detail of this scrumptious looking little beauty absolutely amazed she was directly in front of me. Since she appeared to be directly in front of me I wanted to lean close and start kissing her but I was embarrassed and afraid she would say something. I finally said what the heck. I was all alone with her in my home so I finally leaned close and began slowly kissing her. This little beauty literally blew me away. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her. I was like OMG! I couldn't believe I was getting to such a good looking little girl. I was absolutely beside myself. The experience was so much fun and so enjoyable I didn't want to stop taking my time enjoying each kiss to the fullest. What an incredible experience. I finally decided to put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. It is going to be awesome to have her life size in my room where I can look at her and admire her, and enjoy her whenever I want and as much as I want.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */