Sunday, June 19, 2011
Shoe Bench
I have been wanting a shoe bench to organize all the shoes for let's say 18 months (as long as we have lived here) and I have finally built one. it is not perfect but it holds shoes. I made it from the scrap lumber 51 cent bin at Home Depot. Total cost in wood was 10 total. But the stain cost 15. so after spending $25 and a few nights in the garage I came out with this....See Pic. For now it is what it is. I would have loved to use good quality wood to take the bows and cheap wood quarks out of it. but for now it stays. here is a pic. I did enjoy building and designing it alone and for that it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it looks amazing!
Tanya It looks awesome! You truly are remarkable with all that you do. If your looking for more projects visit the knock off wood website, it might be called Ana White I can't remember anyway she has all sorts of plans for furniture and things. Can't wait to see what else you dream up.
Post a Comment