
I have been busy scrapbooking again. It is so much fun. I love to look back through my books i have made. but i have to say the best part of looking through the books is seeing the pictures. so i feel better about making pages faster and not have to be perfect. But i still like them to look good too. It is fun to know the memories with each page and remember all the work and unique things i learned in each page. Also i have noticed that i am not in many of the pictures...i need to share my camera more often i guess.
2 comments:
Such a cute page. Love all the circles. you are getting really good. Swimming looks fun too! I am craving warm days!
Jealous! You have a super cute family. Yeah you need to share the camera, I think I saw your feet in one though.
Post a Comment