Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look Mom No Training Wheels!

So it has been a year since Jordan tried riding her bike without training wheels and on the first try this time she got it. She has been riding every day and getting better. I think it has to do with her getting a scooter from santa to teach her balancing. She tried on the night of march 31st and that night we all took a walk or ride around the block. it got a little dark for good pics. Nice Job Jordan!





4 comments:

Kristin McConnell said...

Way to go Jordan!!! I need to show this to Jack maybe it will inspire him to learn!!!!

Family of Disney said...

way to go jordan!

Katy said...

I love your blog Tanya!!Your blessing pictures are wonderful. Andi looks so much older in the swing and it is great she now interacts with the other kids. Hooray for Jordan on her bike. You guys are doing great!

Amber Patten said...

Dear Jordan,
I miss you. I'm glad you are getting bigger and I know the day was about to come but it still made me sad. Have fun riding your bike without me.

Love,
Your Training Wheels

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */