Nathan wanted Mickey mouse, Jordan Snow White and a spooky face, Erin wanted Cinderella and a spooky face. I think they turned out cute.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Pumpkin Carvings
Wednesday night we bought pumpkins at Frys (we have always gotten our pumpkins at a pumpkin patch in the past) Frys was fun too. Thursday we spent a couple of hours carving and scooping out the gooey mess. I think that the kids are still to young to play with knives so they picked out the designs to go on the pumpkins and mom and dad carved them. The kids did get to take the parts and the guts out of the pumpkins. They loved their pumpkins.
Nathan wanted Mickey mouse, Jordan Snow White and a spooky face, Erin wanted Cinderella and a spooky face. I think they turned out cute.




Nathan wanted Mickey mouse, Jordan Snow White and a spooky face, Erin wanted Cinderella and a spooky face. I think they turned out cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are some seriously cool pumpkins! But I would expect nothing less from you, my dear! Now if I can just figure out when we are going to squeeze that little activity in!
I love these. I have never done the 2 face thing - pretty cool.
you are carving our pumpkin next year
Post a Comment