I created a Digial Scrapbook from Artscow 8x8 and paid only $9 total.
This was my first custom cover book and i am very happy with how it came out but not to happy of the shipping time it took it was about 3 weeks.
I love the book it is from our family vacation in 2009 when we went to lake Chelan and Moses Lake in Washington. Here is how it looks. I also made baby books for my 3 kids of their stay in the hospital. It will be nice just to have them look at the pics in their own books.
I am gearing up to make another book of our latest adventure with our family reunion and drive up to yellowstone. But i am trying to get desire to start, it is the starting that takes a long time. anyway enjoy my pics of the book.
2 comments:
$9??? That book looks amazing! When are you going to teach a class?
wow that is cool!
Post a Comment