We took the kids fishing Saturday and spent 2 hours with our hooks in and out of the water and only got some small bites. Then i remembered what a friend told me about using cheese and while the girls were at cheer on Monday night Kevin and i took Nathan fishing again. we caught 3 fish in 15 min using cheese. It was lots of fun and are excited to take the girls back soon that we know what the fish like to eat. Here are some pics from Saturday and then Monday.
Monday Night. Our biggest catch was Nathan. He did this all by himself.
The largest fish was the last one he caught of the night.
3 comments:
I like your fishing pictures! Do all fish like cheese? Did you get to keep the fish? I didn't know Jordan and Erin were in Cheer?!
Can my Jake come with you next time? Love those pics of Nathan. What a ham!
I had no idea :)Looks like good times
Post a Comment