Friday, February 6, 2009
Inside Out
I love my husband! He came home from work Wednesday night and i noticed something strange. At first i couldn't figure it out then about 5 minutes later he came into the kitchen and i said "your shirt is on inside out." He was shocked - kind of funny to see him so embarrassed . He went to work that way and I guess no one said anything to him about it. He did say he wore a warm light jacket on top while he was at work and that his collar was acting kind of funny. That's what he gets for getting dressed in the dark. But thanks for keeping the light off and not waking me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny. I LOVE NOT getting ready in the dark anymore. Poor Bart! Lucky for him, half the time I am in the twin bed (with Whitney) in her room. AAAHHHHH!
too funny
love it! ha ha ha ;0 once Ryan wore a black shoe and a brown shoe.... ha ha ha ;)
Post a Comment