Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bad Week


We have been sick all week and i am sick of being sick. Nathan started a little cough last Sunday and by Thursday had an Ear infection. Monday night Erin puked all night and slept on the couch. Tuesday we went to the Jordan and Erin's Dr for a checkup. Thursday morning i found Jordan in my bed puking and need i continue... So tonight as they are resting in their beds Jordan says to me, "Mom I can't breathe" poor things they all have stuffy/runny noses, coughs and always want to be with their mom. I am just glad the puking has ended for now - but i want my happy, healthy kids back!

2 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Your post gives me anxiety! Yuck! I hope they feel better soon!

Katy said...

Living through that did give me anxiety!

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */