Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Stroller - Good Find!

Yesterday I took my kids to the Goodwill. I enjoy going because it feels like a big garage sale and i didn't get to go much this past Saturday because of the rain. So off we went and while we were there i found a stroller. I wasn't planning on getting a stroller but i did need a new one. I was using the small umbrella stroller that has short handles and didn't have options or storage.
I saw this blue one and had a very good feeling about it. I did look at others but i felt like i should get this one so i made sure it could collapse to fit into my van and then we got it.
I came home and looked it up on the web and found that this brand (i'coo) is selling for $699 new. I was very happy with my $15 purchase. Thought i would share my new toy.
I love the features...Handle can move up and down. One foot to lock the breaks. The seat can recline. Big wheels to go over grass. color is blue. Nathan can still grow into it. Has very soft seat and head rest. My favorite feature is that Nathan likes sitting it in!



5 comments:

John and Wanda said...

Tanya, that is so neat!!! I wish I had had one like that when my kids were small. You do find the bargains.

Bart and Krista said...

Oooh.. I am green with envy. I love your stroller- it is super nice.

Becca & Joel said...

Oh, Tanya... a girl after my own heart! I love bargains like that! Super shopping!!!

Kristina said...

That is an awesome stroller. I can't believe you got it for $15. Sweet deal!

Danielle said...

awesome, seriously good find.

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */