I went flying the day after I put it together (Friday flying) and well it flew nice but had a not so good landing. I am fixing the broken parts and I am now waiting for a windless day to go fly again. It was really fun to fly. Next time i should include a video.
In the meantime i took the yellow Bee out again and it was flying lots better once i figured out the controls a little and put on a new wing - but nothing like controlling the the cub.
I am looking to find a nice simulator to practice the controls with on the computer, it will be less painful to crash on the computer then with the real thing. New hobbies are fun, but pricey - thanks to my CL sales I can afford new hobbies.
In the meantime i took the yellow Bee out again and it was flying lots better once i figured out the controls a little and put on a new wing - but nothing like controlling the the cub.
I am looking to find a nice simulator to practice the controls with on the computer, it will be less painful to crash on the computer then with the real thing. New hobbies are fun, but pricey - thanks to my CL sales I can afford new hobbies.
1 comment:
you're funny! what a crazy mom! your kids are lucky!
Post a Comment