Friday, July 18, 2008
Big Toddler Bed
So I am tired of trying to squeeze into a little toddler bed to lay by one of the girls at night and the other be sad that i am not laying next to her. Most nights i would lay on the floor in their room until i woke at 3 in the morning to go get in my bed. I needed a solution. We talked about getting a double/full bed for the girls to share, but there room is so small that it would take up so much space. So one night as i layed all smashed next to one of the girls i though about making a double toddler bed, they still both use their own mattresses and i am able to sleep in the middle -yes my legs hang off but much better than trying to move them around their foot boards. It took a few hours to put it together (i got to use my tools again) and they slept great in it last night and i wasn't uncomfortable at all. Take a look at the pic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am still so amazed at the things you can do. I wish I had your skills!!!!
CUTE! It looks like one big slumber party. Can't wait to see it in person in December!
you are the coolest mom ever. :)
Post a Comment