Friday, November 16, 2007

Project Update

I have been having lots of fun with my Scroll Saw since I got new blades.

I made a snowball, Names for my brother, sister and my parents, Fretwork projects of a girl praying, O holy Night, and Mary Joseph with Baby Jesus. I also painted some FALL Blocks for decor.
I am still working on a Train Clock, Painting Santa and lots of other Scroll saw projects.
Enjoy

3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Tanya,
I like your FALL thing. Will you make me one? We put up our Christmas decorations today. Yes. We are so excited. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
-Krista

Kelly said...

I can't believe your projects. They are so intricate. I love that O Holy Night one and the fall blocks you painted! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! I'm so excited for Christmas!

Katy said...

Congratulations! You have a cute family! It has been fun at your house the last few days. Now with 4 kids (Jordan, Erin, Nathan and Pepe, short for Shorty) your house will really be cha... I mean lively. Call when you want an extra hand. Love, Mom

/* BLOG TRACKER start ----------------------------------------------- */ /* BLOG TRACKER End ----------------------------------------------- */